Cox Media GroupKryptonite
Daniel Greenfeld is the co-founder of Development at Cartwheel Web and often consults for Revsys. Working with Steve Holden, chairman of the Python Software Foundation he helps author a series of classes on Python 3 for the O'Reilly School of Technology. He is a co-creator of Django Packages, Packaginator, author of django-uni-form, has done a lot of work in the field of usability, and does his best to support diversity in the tech community.
- September 7th 11:20 a.m. – noon
- Django Package Thunderdome: Is Your Package Worthy?
- September 8th 11:20 a.m. – noon
- Advanced Django Form Usage
- September 6th 11:20 a.m. – noon
- Confessions of Joe Developer